10 May 2007

Be - Cause

I have a grouse with the world .
I know someone who recently published a book of - to be honest- quite awful poetry - and when I mean awful I'm not even referring to content or poetic licence but simply sentence construction , grammar and style . This person is only 16 years old and his immaturity shines through his verse (or lack of .. verse that is) . And despite that , this "wonderful" collection opens with a preface by Pritish Nandy himself - oh the joys of being the grandson of a political giant (and don't get me started on my issues with said "giant" ... *growls in frustration*). So yes when undeserving people get their "poetry" published and political "giants" propagate half arsed theories and promote communal disharmony , I definitely have a grouse with the world - or two !


Ok ranting over !
Now its I'm -half -panicky -and -half -relieved- time ... what with only EVS and ECO papers left , and everything over and done with , im definitely in emotional turmoil . But on the plus side ... Its soon gunna be Kick-Ass time !!!

New Plan
If I ever own a hair salon , keeping with the current trend of Bizarre Trendy Salon names (read Mad-o-Wat , B:Blunt, Juice , Kromakay) , Im going to name it "Because" ... why ? well "Because ...!" ..lol
but I also did see the this salon that was named something like Curl up and Dye with the pun on the word "dye"... gosh they just get weirder and weirder .

Motto for life ... "Because people are weird !"
Tag line ... "Precisement"

Concept of Note - Universal Adult Franchise (lol Im 18 !)

And so with muddled thoughts and weird words...I leave to watch American Idol ...

Because !!!!

1 comment:

Ishtaar said...

But Whyyyy?
Because..!
Whyyy because?
Because...!!!!
Huh? Why because?
BECAUSE!!!! *punch*

Which political grandson are you referrring to?? Hahahaha

Write more u goose!!!!

You can cut my hair once you get a degree ;)