10 October 2009

Five things I hate the most.

Should be simple enough, right ?
I can think of a million things I dislike, another million that irritate, annoy or just generally get on my nerves, but things I hate ???

Well number one is courtesy Joey (FRIENDS - ring a bell ?). DONT STEAL MY FOOD. I hate it and if you do it, I will hate you.

Number two - religious politics. Religion is personal, politics is public. Of course if you are a feminist then the personal is political but really, stop with the religious politics - it helps absolutely no one (except the politicians who made a fat load of chillar of the events). But yet, I cannot say this enough - Religious politics is the second most useless thing in the world, the first being psychoanalytic theory of course =p

Number three. - Child Sexual Abuse. (this also includes not giving children sexual education early enough, unnecessarily touchy feely male relatives, creepy teachers and parents who think it wont happen to their kid). Child sexual abuse is a very very real threat that Indians love to pretend is not real. Its a bigger problem than people realise and the sooner they realise the better. Im going to put a full stop here before it turns into a full fledged rant.

Number four - Idiotic people writing books. Im not going to get into the particulars here but who killed the literary agent ??? Getting published was a once a declaration of your worth as a writer, now its more of a look I have money enough to buy me a publisher or lookie I know all the right people in all the right places. Tragic.

Number five - Its a toss up between plagiarising poetry and stupid ideas thunk up by Indian politicians a la' lets ban Savita Bhabhi and Skype (the two most awesomest things on the internet after Harry Potter fan fiction! ).

1 comment:

Shresht said...

i agreee :D