21 April 2009

Slow Dancing .



If i could rip open my heart
and show your name
running through my arteries and veins
I would

If i could slit open my throat
and show your essence
passing through to my lungs - my breath
I would

If I could slash my body a thousand times
It still wouldn't compare to the pain I feel
when I see you hurting
when you hurt because of me.

If I gouged out my eyes
Id still see your heart
writhing in agony
bleeding disappointment.

Id hear it shrieking
in an excruciating limbo,
dancing a mad death
with my heart for company

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Bee,


Just wanna say thanks for sharing,
I am not sure how popular this blog is, but to me it was a wonderful discovery almost year back.


May almighty bless you.

Unknown said...

Sorry if I trespassed....