08 November 2007

Blogging ???

SO blogging in the office ... hmm ... Shouldnt I be working ? We-ell ... I AM working .. I am also very BORED . Bizarre ... I mean Ive been bored before , but that's generally when Ive had nothing to do , but now due to a strange turn of events I find myself bored while actually being very busy , I suppose its part and parcel of the mundane ?

I started the day waking up late as usual , rushing to work ... I was soon swamped ... Now 400 stickers... 700 show tickets ... 1 trip to hill road looking for material in Vodafone Red , one cold lunch , 12 phone calls , 30 text messages , 6 address printouts and 6 missed couriers later ... I find my self in that bizarre position "Busy but Bored".

Its going to be a long night , wrapping up so that I am not forced into visiting my place of work on diwali . If work is worship then oughtn't we all to work on festivals ? (just a little rhetoric that's all .. ) Although if work truly was worship then workaholics would be akin to priests or nuns right ???

Right Im beginning to make no sense .. nonsense !!! Tis the first sign of insanity . But then again if I am so busy, how is it that I am blogging ... simple ... its a rule I like to call "one line at a time"... whee !!! bring on the whiskee baby !!!!
I swear I could do with a good cosmo or mojito at the mo... speaking of which ...whats with mojitos made with bacardi ... coz i swear with mojitos it was sposed to be tequila all the way !!!

well alright i better get on with my work or ill never leave .. to all my lovely ppl ... "shubh deepawali"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Найти лучшее: wise registry cleaner 4.31 скачать